5.11.2011

From my camera phone

I finally came into the modern era and got a new phone. I've had my previous phone before I even dated Andrew. Although it was technically and iPhone, it hardly counted since now it's considered a genuine antique, being the first version and all.

So here's my image purge from my camera phone.

Enjoy the trip down my memory lane.

The first flowers Andrew sent me. I was sick. 

My nephew. He's 4 now.

I wish he were still that little. He's still that silly, though.

The first dinner I ever made Andrew. We ate on my balcony with music and lights. The chicken was under-cooked. 

Under the trees at Auburn University. 

Auburn University. Setting up the tailgate for Auburn/LSU in 2008.

Babysitting my nephew. Loved his little feet. 

Graham took to Andrew and only wanted him to read. November 2008.

Fortune cookie a few months before we left Anderson, SC and moved to Baton Rouge.
"Time is prime to take a new professional direction."

Love the kitty and the boots. 

My mom and her cats. 

My heart is happy when Andrew creates. 

A Tuesday night sketch. I consider it a masterpiece. Can I frame it?

Leaving the LSU basketball game. Graham grabs Andrew's hand. 

Andrew photographing shacks. 

Sweet memories. I'm grateful. I'm blessed. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww - those pics of Graham are so sweet - his little feet curled up as he sleeps - and him grabbing Andrew's hand - so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete