4.08.2011

When the cat's away the mice will play.

James and I greet you this Friday afternoon. James Taylor, that is.

Andrew's away at his brother's bachelor party in Memphis, so I thought I'd turn up the volume on my greatest hits CD that I've "worn out" apparently.

Whatever.

Tonight I'm having a girl's night. With myself. And I suppose James is invited, too.

I'm cleaning and tagging jewelry, drinkin some vino, and watching trash on TV.



You should have seen the tizzy that A. Lee got into as I watched The Real Housewives of New York City last night. I know, the trashiness doesn't even deserve to be italicized. But while Andrew's gone, I think I'll get all my guilty pleasure, trash TV-watchin' out. 

I'm way too excited about this weekend. 

That's pitiful. 

1 comment:

  1. Umm... so crazy. Love James (for-e-va) AND love the Housewives. Although I do miss Bethany, but am enjoying her new show... kinda glad she got out of the "crazy," ya know?

    ReplyDelete