4.08.2011

Pat Green likes April 7

It was April 7, 2005. Two of my friends birthday's. Pat Green concert at The Varsity in Baton Rouge.

It was also my nephews day of birth. And I missed it because I was attending said concert in extreme form.

Wouldn't you know that we were invited to a  Pat Green concert at The Varsity yesterday, which was April 7, 2011. We decided not to go because of me being a budget-nazi this month. I also realized it was Brooks' birthday, and he wanted a party at his house.

Six years can really change a person. Here's what we're up to these days.







I've got a husband who budgets expenses and celebrates nephews birthday parties with me. That was not on my radar six years ago. I'm glad it's my reality now. 

1 comment:

  1. Cake and Cane's? Your nephews and living the life!


    It's amazing what life deals you sometimes. Enjoy every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete