1.06.2014

Living the dream?

I often want to write on this blog, but I simply have nothing to say. No profound words. I've been racking my brain for anything new, and this is all I've got...

I spend my days at home, and I ponder and wrestle with ideas, dreams, how to become better, and how life works. 

My life is just so ordinary though. To make an honest woman out of me, I'll show you just how ordinary my life is. Pictures from today:

Hot, caffeinated tea....and dirty dishrags, sippy cup, and bread loaf pans. 


My thrift store notebook that I couldn't live without. It provides such wisdom throughout my day with all of the lists and tasks that come up. My grocery store list is always on-going. Currently, I need butter, sugar, and bourbon. I told you I was honest...



Toy motorcycle on the train table. That doesn't belong...


The tool box set. We have two sets and I've lost interest in keeping them separated...


The paci and tiger. The beloved paci and tiger. I have to hide it, so he's not with it all. day. long. 


Split puffs and my mop bucket. 


At my feet, my precious boy. And more puffs. 


I realized that this is really beautiful albeit ordinary. This is my life, and I don't know how else to appreciate the blessings except to acknowledge them often. To smile when my baby whines and to be joyful when I mop and to delight in those messes that happen all day every day. 

I am living the dream. 

1 comment:

  1. I always think about that Luther quote about even a milkmaid being able to milk to the glory of God! I understand and agree with you! We are living the dream!

    ReplyDelete