David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
2. Miracles and Massacres by Glenn Beck
3. The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller
Reliable Truth by Richard E. Simmons, III
America the Beautiful by Ben Carson
6. John Adams by David McCoullough
7. Think Big by Ben Carson
8. The Whole Brained Child by Daniel Siegel - finished half. Will pick up again when JH is older.
9. Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims by Rush Limbaugh
10. The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis
11. French Kids Eat Everything by Karen Le Billon
12. Disciplines of the Home by Anne Ortlund
13. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
15. The Antelope in the Living Room by Melanie Shankle
I hope to add fun reading to this list too. Any other suggestions?