4.25.2011

What would Easter be without the little things?

Happy Monday! Hope yall had a wonderful Easter!

What's Easter week without a crawfish boil? I don't even want to know.







And what's Easter without bunnies, eggs, and egg hunts?








Or Southern magnolias?



Or your husband who's native to Auburn, AL grilling in an LSU apron?


Or really fun pool parties?



There would be no Easter celebration in my heart without the King of kings and Lord of lords dying for me and you and conquering death.



"Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place


and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,


and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father."


Philippians 2:6-11



3 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a fantastic Easter! Love the pic of A. Lee and the three boys in the pool...and the one of you holding out the magnolia. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post! I love all the fun celebrating... Magnolias are some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo girl! This looks like my kind of family get together! :) My dad is from New Orleans and his whole side of the family is Cajun....we LOVE crawfish! We have many crawfish parties a year! Makes me miss living by them. :( LOved seeing your Easter and made me want to be there! xoxo, cat

    ReplyDelete