4.14.2010

Beth Moore Wednesday's

Since 2005, I've been watching "Wednesday's with Beth Moore" on Life Today.

I DVR Beth every Wednesday along with what Andrew refers to as "tacky, trashy shows" that I watch weekly. I call them my guilty pleasures but whatever. You may watch them too: The Bachelor, Millionaire Matchmaker, The Real Housewives of New York City, The Real Housewives of Orange County, and the most shameful, The Real Housewives of New Jersey. (Well the most shameful could be a toss up between that and Keeping up with the Kardashians.) There's more, but I'll stop there to salvage any dignity I may have left.

With all these "guilty pleasures" that I have, a mid-week refresher of Beth is just what I need. Now if you're not familiar with Beth Moore, she's going to P-R-E-A-C-H it to ya, sister. She's fired up about God, and she loves the Lord so beautifully. What an inspiration she is!

I was at Life Way yesterday, and I got some books for $0.99! One of them was this:


This morning, I read day one of the study. It was incredible! She has such a way of explaining God's Word with Greek language references which is so unbelievably fascinating! 

I hope we can find time amidst our trashy TV watchin' to get a strong dose of the Holy Spirit during the week. If you're looking for something like that, Beth's your girl.

Happy {Beth Moore}Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment