7.23.2013

Every crow thinks hers is the blackest

I think my child is just extraordinary. 


But I bet every mother thinks that about her baby. 

I think my son is someone so incredibly special. He's got such an infectious quality about him. 


But I bet every mother thinks that about her baby. 

I think my child will accomplish something really great. I think he is truly important. 


But I bet every mother thinks that about her baby.

I sometimes think I'll ruin him and his destiny to do great things. 


I bet mother's think that too. 

But I am comforted to know that it is His plan for John Henry's life that will prosper, not my performance as a mother. 


So having that knowledge, I can continue believing and praying for my son and his extraordinary life ahead. 

I'm so glad I'm a level-headed, unbiased mother. 

2 comments: